- Someone stole my lunch out of the freezer at work today -- I was hoping to rush headlong into going back on a proper diet today. Deflated, I replaced my lost Cheeseburger Lean Pocket with leftover timesheet candy. The fight begins anew tomorrow.
- There's a possibility of four softball games this week, two of which are tonight.
- For those of you who haven't already seen it, here's another reason from The New York Times why I'm glad nannygirl is no longer true to her LJ moniker. The nanny mentioned in the Times piece lays the smackdown on her former boss in her blog. Guess whom I am siding with.
- Issue #5 is going online tomorrow. Very happy with it and am already looking forward to compiling #6, which will be the First Anniversary Issue.
- The Phillies are once again trying to tease me into believing that they are a playoff contender. As a wise acquaintance of mine once said, "When you get kicked in the head too many times, you buy yourself a helmet." I'll believe they're for real when they actually appear in a playoff game.
Very Briefly - The Raw Feed
The Incomplete History of Me
18 July 2005 @ 04:45 pm